Monday 13 July 2015

Day 13: The Kiwis & The Beginning of The End

I know when I'm coming down with a flu. The symptoms are quite obvious, really — runny nose and aching jaw. And it happened on this day. What I did not foresee was that this flu would be the beginning to the end of this challenge.

So, as mentioned on Day 12, I've bought myself some kiwis as dessert for the rest of the week. Immediately, I could feel the financial restriction in my daily budget due to these kiwis. Nevertheless, they were on offer so I could not pass up on that opportunity.

However, as I headed back up to the office, I walked past a lady pulling a cart of fruits. Deep down, I gave myself a kick as I could have saved more money and had a better selection of fruits if I had noticed this lady earlier. It was too late. This lady would have to wait until next week.

Todays expenses

Main meal - Pork bun, RM1.60
Snack - Milo bun, RM1.40
Dessert - NZ Zespri Kiwi fruit, RM1.50 x 3

Total spent = RM7.50
Todays spending = RM4.50
Todays saving = RM0.50

No comments:

Post a Comment