Monday 13 July 2015

Day 14: Hunger Pains or Something Worse? [FAIL]


After a quick recovery from yesterday's flu, I felt really hungry the whole morning. It was by lunch time when I felt sharp pain from my stomach. At first I just thought that it was just hunger pain but the pain did not stop even after having my meal and stuffing my face with more Weetbix. The pain was so bad that I felt like fainting and vomiting every time it struck.

Later that evening, I came down with a fever. Unknown to me, the worst part is yet to come. 

Todays expenses

Main meal - Popiah, RM2.30
Snack - Butter raisin bun, RM1.60
Dessert - NZ Zespri Kiwi fruit, pre-purchased

Total spent = RM3.90
Total saved = - RM0.40

So, my maths has failed me again. I have overspent on today's meal, thus this would be counted as a fail day. Booooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment