Monday 13 July 2015

Day 15: The Unfortunate End

Ever since yesterday afternoon until today, the stomach pain has not gone away. I am now diagnosed with severe gastric problems. To put into perspective how severe the pain is, I've taken a whole packet of gastric pills, the chewie ones, and they did not help one bit. Even the stronger ones, which were only supposed to be taken once a day, did not help much either. The pain can be quite unbearable at times, especially when I'm driving. 

Thus, with a heavy heart, I would have to forfeit this challenge until I recover from my ailment. This is also the reason why I could not update this blog daily as I had to concentrate on my recovery.  

I would not blame my diet for the past two weeks as the cause of my gastric, as those meals are as filling as any ordinary meals. This is also the reason why I could not update this blog day as I had to concentrate on my recovery.

However, I would have to take more precaution and this would mean that for the time being, I would have to take heavier and much more solid food in order to recover faster. 

I hope to be able to get well quickly and continue with this challenge in the soonest time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment