Monday 6 July 2015

Rewind: Week 02

At the start of Week 2, things were progressing quite well. Choosing and matching items to buy was getting easier and I was saving working quite close to the RM4.00 limit. Then it all went downhill.

Towards the end of the week and through the weekends, I've been spending a lot on food due to several lunch and dinner invitations. What annoys me is that as much as I want to enjoy the food served, I couldn't help to be reminded how expensive and unbalanced these meals are. From now onwards, spending on food outside shall be kept to the minimum meaning that the glass of ice lemon tea I just ordered will have to last twice as long as it used to.

Also, it is a common knowledge that packing your own lunch is a much cheaper and healthier option but one thing that I've managed to prove through this challenge is that you are able to buy a healthy and cheap lunch if you search and plan well enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment